The Ballestas Islands are located in Paracas, in the province of Pisco, 260 kilometers
south of Lima. Tourist will be able to tour the Ballestas Islands by means of a boat
on a 2 hour tour that ends up pleasing all those who venture to this place full of landscapes,
wildlife and ocean
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Transport Lima - Paracas - Lima (BUS SEMICAMA)
• Transfer Station - Port - Station
• Exc. Islas Ballestas + Boarding fee
• Exc. Paracas National Reserve + Entrance Ticket
• Bilingual Spanish / English
• Assistance during the stay in Paracas.
* Prices are subject to change depending on the date of travel.